The reflective cycle basically is a cycle that help people with reflective writing which is what i will be doing throughout my posts about ‘The Boyfriend. The cycle includes 6 fundamental techniques in order for the reflecting writing to include all the essentials, these are listed below:
1. Description ( What we did in the rehearsal)
2. Feelings (How did I feel about what we was doing)
3. Evaluation (initial evaluation, what was good what was bad)
4. Analysis ( what did I take away from the rehearsal, experience)
5. Conclusion (what have I learnt)
6. Action Plan ( how I plan to improve)
I intend to use this cycle to prevent repetition but also so i can reflect on the whole rehearsal process.